Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am Thankful to Nefful for improving my health and benefitting myself and others.
Illness: Sickle Cell Anemia, Migraine headache, back pain, gout.

My mother in law has always had migraine headaches and back pain. One day she saw my friend, Ethan wear a special hat. She was curious and asked her about it. The next thing I knew she brought a hat and waistband home to use for herself. After a couple of days she told me that she felts like she had more energy and she was so happy that her headache and back pain had improved a lot.

I was curious about this product. It was a wonderful coincidence that Ethan had come back to my home town at this time. I asked her about these products. She explained to me about these negative ion products. I thought about my husband who has a gout problem. I bought some under ware and a blanket for my husband. One week later his discomfort had improved.

When I was young I worked hard and for long hours. Now because of this I have a lot of illness. I have painful monthly cramps, a fibroid tumor and Sickle cell anemia. All the time when I was working so much I could not take care of my illnesses. I bought some negative ion undergarments and supporters for myself. After a period of time my health is improving. I had edema on my feet. That edema has subsided. My monthly pain has disappeared. My vertigo has decreased. My health has much improved.

I started sharing this product with my friends. Within 3 months I was able to promote to area manager. I have a pretty good income. Thanks for Ethan for introduce me to these products. I am thankful that Nefful has such a miracle product. This is a benefit to my health and my finances. I can help others too.

No comments: