Saturday, September 03, 2005

Did you ever hear of Negative ion clothing? I am so glad I found out about it. I had arthritis in my knees. When I used to go to church I couldn't kneel properly and it hurt. Now I can kneel easily with no pain. It is so cool!

I bought underware and joint supports and bedding made out of negative ion fabric. I love to sleep in my negative ion blankets. It is so restful and I don't snore any more! When I get up in the morning I put on my negative ion under garments and supports on my ankles, knees, elbows and wrists. During the day the negative ion cloth acts like a sponge soaking up my positively charged toxins. I wash the clothing before I go to bed to clean the positive ion gunk off of the negative ion fibers and I hang it up to dry.

I didn't even realize my ankles were uncomfortable. When I put on the ankle supports it felt so good. The same thing happened when I put the hat on. I didn't realize my ears were uncomfortable. The comfort I felt when my ears were in the hat was mellow and it made me smile.

You might be asking: "How can clothing make her feel so good?" Here's some history:

This negative ion fabric was invented by a man in Japan. In the 40's Japan experienced nuclear bombs. After that the people in Japan were not well. Their bodies absorbed all of that fall out from the radiation and they were sick. This man invented a negative ion fabric to help the sick people in his country. He took a petrolium based substance and furmented it and then added chlorine to it which has a propensity for a negative ion. Thus he came up with a negative ion substance which he made into fabric. He got a pulitzer prize in 1960! He got many awards for his invention including awards from the emperor of Japan for making such a beneficial product and for sparking Japan's economy with the sales of his product.

The Nefful company has been selling this negative ion clothing for 33 years in Japan. They branched out to Taiwan 16 years ago and they've been in the USA for 3 years.

The negative ion fabric really works to reduce inflamation and reduce the effects of Cancer, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Autoimmune disorders such as MS, Lupus, IBS and Crohn's Disease, Infertility, Insomnia, Allergy, Asthma, Chronic pain, Fibromyogia, Diabetes, Obesity, Migraine, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's, Macular degeneration, Kidney and Gaul Stones, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinson's, Anxiety, Depression, ADD and or ADHD.

This is a non invasive healing modality. There are no side affects like there are with medications and surgery. The only side effect is excellent over all balanced good health.

I am excited to share this fabric with all of my friends and with anyone who has pain or illness.

1 comment:

nopain said...

I believe that Islamist bloggers have love in their hearts. I believe that bloggers who are in a spirit of celebrating the misfortunes of others are not really Islamist. They are confused at best and at worst not of Allah but of the dark forces that pretend to be of Allah and they are uncool.