Friday, September 30, 2005

Thankful for Nefful’s Amazing Product
Type 2 Diabetes 11 years, Pain and Stroke
Product: Whole set
Chen Chi Chung, Taiwan
In 1991 I was diagnosed with diabetes my blood sugar was 365. On that day my life became colorless. The doctor prescribed medication. I saw all of the famous doctors that my friends introduced me to. I spent 11 years switching from doctor to doctor making myself a guinea pig for all of their cures. Until May of 2002 when my daughter brought home a big package of special clothes and a blanket. She told me if I wear this it would improve my health as well as the diabetes and pain. I really did not believe it would help because I was in the Chinese medicine business. I thought about my daughter and how caring she was so I used it. The second day I went to check my blood sugar it was 223.

One month later I checked my blood again and my sugar was 222. I came home and told my daughter that this product is not helping me any more. She called her AGM. The AGM told her that her father needed more Negative Ion products. So then she brought me all of the supporters. I had the full set. In 4 and a half hours I went to the bathroom 5 times. The whole night I didn't sleep. The first night I went to the bathroom 5 times. The second night 4 times and each night I had to get up less and less. The second month after I used the full set, I went to check again and the blood sugar dropped to 192. And then after 75 days the sugar dropped to 103. From that day on my life is colorful again.

My friend’s wife had a stroke 5 years ago. She couldn’t even go to the bathroom by herself. She couldn’t walk. She couldn’t do anything for herself. She needed constant daily living assistance from her husband. In May of 2005 she started using negative ion clothing and bedding. Before she used the product she urinated every 4 hours. After the second day of using the product she urinated every 2 hours and the volume was double. When she started using the product she wore 3L waist band. After 3 days the waist band was too loose. After 25 days she was able to stand up with the support of both hands on the wheel chair. In 28 days she could stand up easily holding on with one hand. After 47 days she took her first unassisted step in 5 years.

If you use the full set soon you will have a good result you want. Thanks to NEFFUL. You helped me regain my health.

Testimony Type 1 diabetes
Product use: Whole set
Chung wuan zu, Taiwan

I was 18 years old when I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I spent the golden years of my youth taking medication all of a time. I was tired of taking medication. I used all of the wisdom of eastern and western medicine. I tried vitamins and supplements. I asked Buddha to help me to lower my blood sugar. I searched tirelessly to find anyway that I could help myself until I got a bleeding ulcer.

Then a big lump grew on the palm of my hand. I had to have this lump surgically removed. I had to stay in critical care for 3 days because I was a diabetic having surgery. I was weak and my immunity was bad. Medicine was my company every day. When I was 38 years old I had a neuropathy on my foot. I lost the feeling on my foot. Because of my financial condition I still had to work as a housekeeper. I got a crack on the bottom of my left foot. It got infected. It caused cellulites and I had a constant fever. The doctor had to amputate my big toe and my small toe to save my life. On the bottom of my left foot the doctor cut two big holes to remove the dead tissue. Within 2 and half years I was in and out of the hospital 12 times. In the hospital I got antibiotic or cortisone shots.

I thought that God must have a good reason for my trouble. My angel or friend, Shu Mei told me about a high tech product of negative ion clothes that would improve my health. I was skeptical but I wanted to give it a try. I dared to take all of those medications with all kinds of side effects. I reasoned, why was I afraid to wear these clothes that couldn’t harm me. So I bought the whole set and this is really a miracle. Within the short period of 3 months my blood sugar dropped from 400 to 130. The bottom of my foot was healed and not bleeding any more. I was so happy with my blessing that I wanted to share this negative ion product with other people. Through this business I was able to get out of poverty. My life has gone from black and white to colorful. I am thankful for this amazing product.

Contact Kathleen at 619-4OXYGEN for information or to order.

No comments: